We are open!
We are excited to announce that Meadowlands Wellness Centre is open! We will be following the protocols and procedures advised from Health Canada, the College of Chiropractic of Ontario, and the College of Massage Therapists. Listed below are the following actions that will be implemented for both patients and staff.
Booking an Appointment
- We’re currently not accepting walk-ins. All patients must have an appointment booked prior to entering the clinic.
- While booking your appointment, covid screening will take place.
- All patients must wear a mask within the clinic. We ask for patients to bring their own. If you do not have one, we do have masks available for a fee.
- No drinks or food is permitted.
- Upon entry you will also be asked to use sanitizer that is provided at the front entrance. *Sanitizer is available in multiple locations within the clinic.
- Each patient will be covid screened again before full entry into the clinic.
- After screening, you will be asked to either sit in one of the socially distanced designated seating or asked to go straight to one of the treatment rooms.
Prior to Leaving
- During this time, we will only be accepting contactless payment. (DEBIT, VISA or MC)
- We are encouraging patients to accept e-mail statements, but will provide printed copies if needed.
- We ask prior to leaving that again, patients sanitize their hands.
What Steps We Are Taking
- If patients need to cancel appointments due to illnesses, they will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- All staff will have disposable procedural masks on at all times within the clinic. They will hand-wash and sanitize their hands between all patients and/or touching different items or surfaces.
- All cleaning/disinfecting protocols have been intensified within the clinic. All surfaces will continue to be disinfected between all patients.